Outpatient Counselor (LPC): Contract Position
We are currently accepting applications for a Licensed Professional Counselor. All applicants will be independent contractors providing therapy to children, teens, and adults according to state guidelines and ethical requirements.We will provide training & guidance in areas of need as you integrate into the practice. You will have autonomy and control over your hours, patient load, and scheduling. You must be available to work a minimum of 5-10 direct client hours per week. We welcome clinicians with all levels of experience to apply. Total income is dependent upon average number of sessions per week.Must be a self-starter, reliable, knowledgeable of skill set required to complete services, ability to maintain documentation and will be responsible for own financial bookkeeping. This is a 1099 position and ideal for someone looking to begin in private practice, expanding their practice or making a little extra income without all of the overhead. Must be willing to credential and contract with some insurance providers.
- Master's Degree in a mental health related field
- Clinician must be fully licensed in the State of Virginia (LPC) with experience working with children, adolescents and adults.
- Currently credentialed/paneled preferred but not required (will assist if needed)
- Registered with CAQH and NPI required (will assist if needed)
- Proof of Professional Liability Insurance with minimum $1mil/$3mil
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance coverage
- Successful completion of background clearances
Please email resume to email@example.com or fax to 866-201-2808